1. Prohibition of Metrological Verification
1) Check the important basic parameters such as instrument K index or specification，etc.
2) Check accurately measured gases or the method of compensation or the major parameters.
3) Check that if the gasket is inserted into the piping during installation of the steam flowmeter.
2. Sensor failure
1) In the accurate measurement of vapor, 99% of vortex flowmeter sensors are damaged due to water hammer. In order to prevent water hammer, it is necessary to raise the steam trap in the process pipeline.
2) Check whether the sensor material is properly selected and whether the instrument sensor is eroded by material.
3) Check whether the operating temperature of the sensor exceeds the rated current.