Radar level gauge is a measuring instrument based on the principle of time travel. Radar waves travel at the speed of light, and the travel time can be translated electronically into a signal of the object's position.
The probe sends out high frequency pulse to propagate in space at the speed of light, when the pulse meets the material surface, it is reflected back to be received by the receiver in the meter, and the distance signal is converted into the object position signal.
The advantages of radar level meter are as following：
1. Continuous and accurate measurement.
2. It can suppress interference echoes.
3. Accurate, safe and energy saving.
4. Durable and stable.
5. Convenient maintenance, simple operation.
6. It is applicable to a wide range, almost all media can be measured.