1. Vortex flow meter structure is simple and firm, easy to install and maintain.
2. Applicable to a variety of fluids, such as liquid, gas, steam and some mixed fluids.
3. Compared with the differential pressure flow meter, the accuracy is higher, generally up to about 1%.
4. Range up to 10:1 or 20:1.
5. Small pressure loss, about 1/2~1/4 of the orifice flow meter.
6. The output pulse signal is proportional to the flow, which is suitable for the total quantity measurement and has no zero migration.
7. Within a certain Reynolds number range, the output frequency signal is not affected by the physical property (density, viscosity) and composition of the fluid. The instrument coefficient is related to the shape and size of the vortex generator and the pipe.
8. The corresponding vortex detection technology can be selected for different objects.
1. Vortex flow meter is not suitable for low Reynolds number measurement, and its application is limited in the case of high viscosity, low velocity and small diameter.
2. Where the pipeline has vibration, the instrument of vibration resistance detection shall be used.
3. The stability of vortex separation is affected by the velocity distribution distortion and the rotating flow, so it should be equipped with a sufficiently long straight pipe section according to the different types of choke on the upstream side. Generally, it can be installed according to the length requirements of the straight pipe section of the throttling differential pressure flow meter.
4. Compared with turbine flow meter, the instrument coefficient is lower, the resolution is lower, and the larger the diameter, the lower the diameter, which is generally applied to small and medium diameters (DN25~DN300).