Thermal mass flow meter for measuring gas with stable performance
VF10 series thermal mass flow meter is an instrument that uses heat conduction theory to measure fluid flow. This instrument adopts method of differential constant temperature to accurately measure gas mass flow. It has the advantages of small volume, high degree of digitization, easy installation and accurate measurement, etc.
Sensor of VF10 is made up of two benchmark level platinum resistance temperature sensors. Using bridge type loop, one sensor measures fluid temperature, another maintains differential constant temperature that higher than fluid temperature, and they can measure flow under high temperature and pressure.
1. Directly measure gas mass flow, and gas temperature also can be output of the measuring system.
2. Be adopted modular design method and operating principle to make the instrument higher measurement efficiency.
3. Quick installation and manipulation menu allows the user easy to set parameters, and the instrument can flexibly display.
4. It can cumulatively calculate flow and store the information in the EEPROM memory, and information will not be lost when power outage.
5. Pressure drop or pressure loss can be negligible.
6. Ratio of wide range can be 100:1.
7. It can be installed on the circular or rectangular pipe.
8. Each instrument is individually calibrated, and it can be determined calibration scheme according to the requirement of user.
9. Ball valve accessories can be chose to remove or replace instrument easily in low pressure and non-toxic gas environment.